Monday, August 12, 2013

Let's Talk About Me! {Meet the Teacher}

Oh my word... I'm so excited to link up with Blog Hoppin' for Teacher Week 2013!



Here is what's in store this week...


1. My hubby and I celebrated our one year anniversary this past July! I feel so blessed to have this man in my life. He truly is my best friend. 



We have two fur babies that are my world...

 

2. We went on our Honeymoon to Sandals Montego Bay. We.had.a.blast. 



3. We also love, love, love to travel! We are taking our first trip to Europe this Christmas! We will be traveling to London and Paris. I am beyond excited, but a little nervous! Any suggestions?



4. Here is a picture of my first day of Kindergarten. My family actually lived in the Philippines when I was younger, so I went to Kindergarten there. Crazy! 



5. This is my second year in second grade. Before I taught second, I was a Special Education teacher in grades 3-5. I love second though! It is such a fun little age!


6. I graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Middle Grades Education {and now I teach primary, ha!} from Kennesaw State University. Go Owls! I also just completed my Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction at Valdosta State University!


7. I am a member of the Gamma Phi Beta Sorority. 



8. I am a true southern girl through and through y'all! Besides living in the Philippines when I was really young for a few years, I have always lived in the great state of Georgia. 


9. Being a southern girl I.love.food. I just feel like food brings people together and I love spending time with my family and friends.

Gotta have my Chick-Fil-A!



10. It goes without saying that being from the south makes me a die hard college football fan. I love Saturdays in the Fall! I also love my Bravos and you can find me on Sundays RISING UP!




Link up your post with Blog Hoppin'! I can't wait to learn more about all my favorite teacher bloggers!


0 comments:

Post a Comment