Saturday, September 20, 2014

Noble Nouns {An Updated Product and Freebie}

One of my first products got a MAJOR overhaul and I'm absolutely thrilled! Since we have been reviewing nouns, learning about collective nouns, and working on how to spell plural nouns correctly in our writing, I decided to give my Noble Nouns product a more modern facelift and try out my new and improved packet with my kiddos! I completely updated the graphics, fonts, and content of this packet. Let me tell you this update was way overdo and totally needed! I'm actually kind of embarrassed that I had the other one up in my store looking the way it did for so long. I know some of y'all can relate! Yikes!

If you already own the original, you can download the new one for free under your purchases tab. If you don't already own it, here is a little peek into the product.





Here is one of my kiddos using his plural noun notes in his language journal to help change a singular noun to a plural noun. This read the room activity can be found in my Noble Nouns product along with the plural noun posters. I took the posters and shrunk them down so students could glue them into their language journals. 


This little one is doing another read the room activity {I love having my kids up and moving! All the "centers" in my packet I use as read the room activities. You may certainly use them in centers though. :)}. She is reading the room to find collective nouns, then recording her collective nouns in a mini book I put together.

I did include a possessive noun activity in my packet, but I haven't gotten to it yet with my kids. Once I do I'll be sure to post that activity in action!

Head over to my little shop to snag this product! While you're there, check out the preview to download a freebie noun sort!





I'm leaving this product at it's original price through tomorrow. After that, it will go up to reflect the HUGE update {38 pages to 65 pages}!

0 comments:

Post a Comment