Friday, October 30, 2015

halloween decor

Every once and awhile I will be sharing a little bit of my personal side because, well, teachers have other interest too! Am I right?! Ha! Can I just tell y'all how much I love decorating my house and crafting? I seriously love.it. I decorate for EVERY holiday and I'm constantly changing out my decor every month. Crazy right? But I love it! 

Today I wanted to post a few pictures of how I decorate my home for Halloween. 


I made the garland out of black and orange tulle from Hobby Lobby. I just tied the tulle to a black ribbon. The glass bottles and black netting are from The Dollar Tree.


The wooden pumpkins and black crow are from a little boutique in my town.


The owl is from Target, the spell books are from Hobby Lobby, and the wooden crows are from Michaels.  


I made this wreath out of orange mesh from Hobby Lobby. The ribbon and the "Boo" letters are also from Hobby Lobby.


This is my buffet in my dining room. I covered it with burlap and placed all kinds of random pumpkins/Jack-O-Lanterns on it. The big pumpkin is from Hobby Lobby, the chicken wire pumpkins are from Target, and the Jack-O-Lantern candle holders are from Target. The light up Jack-O-Lantern is actually made from a real gourd. The company that makes them is called Meadowbrooke Gourds. They have all sorts of gourd type decor. I also have a witch. They are too cute! The branch Jack-O-Lanterns are from Nordstrom. 


This is what I have on my front porch. The Jack-O-Lantern buckets are from Target and the scarecrow and big Jack-O-Lantern are from Hobby Lobby.

If you can't already tell, I love me some Target and Hobby Lobby! I also don't do scary Halloween! That's just not my style. I get too freaked out for that. Ha!


I just had to throw in a picture of the crafts my little man did at his "school". I mean... look at all that cuteness! His teachers are amazing!

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween!



0 comments:

Post a Comment