Saturday, February 24, 2018

February Activities for Little Learners


February almost slipped by without me posting this resource! Luckily, because of winter break, I was able to have some time to finish it up and post it before the end of the month! 

To see the why and how behind this resource, you can check out this blog post.


I love sensory bins because they provide so many opportunities for learning through multiple senses! You can also be creative when setting them up and use whatever you already have around the house!


My little one loves the binder! I think it's the novelty of the activities being in a binder that he loves the most. Ha!


Flipping through "flash cards" is always fun! Sometimes I leave them off the ring so he can spread them all out.

If you're interested in these activities for your little one, you can find them here! To see other random posts about what I do with my toddler, make sure to follow me on Instagram at Teach Dream Inspire!

0 comments:

Post a Comment