Friday, April 10, 2020

Easter Centers

Are you wondering what to do with all those things you couldn't resist buying at the Target Dollar Spot or Dollar Tree? I got creative and made some Easter centers for my preschooler to complete at home!


In the carrot Easter eggs, I placed different combinations of mini erasers (Anyone else collect those too?!) for little man to sort and count.


The bunny pictured above was an Easter place setting for markers, or utensils, at the dinner table. I had these fabric carrots already from last year, so I decided to use them to "feed" the Easter bunny. There's a different number on each carrot card and little man places that amount of carrots into the pocket.

If you're looking for anything like this for your own little one, you can grab the printables I made here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment