Sunday, September 2, 2012

Happy Labor Day!

Happy Labor Day and happy long weekend friends! These past three weeks of school have just flown by. I can't believe I'm approaching a whole month with my sweet second graders! I've been busy creating lessons to implement the Common Core into my classroom. Thank goodness for all of the wonderful resources available on Teachers Pay Teachers, Teachers Notebook, and on all the amazing teacher blogs out there. Without the help from my teamies and my teacher blogger friends, I would not of been able to make it through these past three weeks.

I wanted to share with y'all that I finally created a shop on Teachers Pay Teachers. I have posted a button on the side of my blog that links to my little shop. I have also created a new mini unit that I'm in love with! I couldn't wait to share it!
Click here to link to my Teachers Pay Teachers shop! This mini unit includes many reading response activities for A Sick Day for Amos McGee by Philip C. Stead (I love, love that book!!), narrative writing prompts, and a "ick"/"uck" word family sort. I'm using it during our Fudge-a-mania by Judy Blume novel study and narrative writing unit.

Next week I will upload pictures of my classroom. I think I just about have everything where I want it! I hope! Who am I kidding, I'm never completely satisfied with ANYTHING! Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment