Sunday, September 30, 2012

More Classroom Pictures

Oh my word, it is seriously taking me so long this year to get the hang of things. Is anyone else having this problem? Hopefully everything will turn around soon!

Here are a few more pictures from my classroom...
Reading Corner
 Computer Area
 Work on Writing Area (The writing tri-fold was purchased from A Cupcake for the Teacher. This is an awesome resource! My kiddos seriously use it everyday during Work on Writing.)
 My desk and a glimpse of my Smartboard (I got the idea for the Bravo Board from Cara Carroll over at The First Grade Parade. I use it to award table points.)
 Class Meeting Area
 Math and Literacy Stations
 Close up of my Math and Literacy Station organization
 Pinterest inspired clocks! Love! No more "When do we do this?"
 View of my Word Wall (Popcorn words and boxes from The Teacher Wife. This is the first year my kiddos actually use the Word Wall as a resource!)
There you are folks... my home sweet home away from home! I hope to be back soon with an addition strategy freebie, but now off to get ready to watch the Falcons game! Rise up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment