Sunday, October 14, 2012

Quick Update and Freebie

Next week in spelling we are reviewing long vowels a, e, i, o, and u. As part of my literacy station rotation my students always work on a phonics related word sort or cut and paste activity. This week I created a simple read and write the room chart for my kiddos to complete as part of their phonics station. This will give my kids the opportunity to apply what they have learned about long vowels during these past 7 weeks of word study. If you would like a quick activity to be placed in your literacy station, word work station, or to have everyone complete at the same time you can click here for a copy.

We are also finishing up our bats informational and literary text study this week. I'm making finishing touches on my unit and will put it up on TPT soon! I'm so excited about this unit! It has truly been a labor of love and my kiddos have had a blast completing it!!

In the meantime... I hope y'all enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment