Monday, September 2, 2013

Freebies

I hope everyone is enjoying their three day weekend! I wanted to pop in and share two freebies for you. I hope you can use them, or at least get your own ideas from them!






For any Georgia teachers out there...





I'm using the what I know and what I want to know pages to begin our unit on the regions of Georgia. I'm going to have my kiddos write as much as they can think of in the blank space around the state. At the end of the unit, we will use the last page to write about what we learned.

Fonts from KG Fonts and Cara Carroll. 
Graphics from Krista Wallden, Clip Art by Carrie, and Fancy Dog Studio.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Love, love, LOVE your intro to Georgia's regions! We're starting that this week and I'm never quite sure how to do it. This would be perfect! I requested to see it, so hopefully I'll be able to soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it again! Sorry I accidentally clicked on the wrong setting when setting it up. :)

      Delete