Sunday, December 1, 2013

It's here! It's here!

Stop.the.world. It's the most wonderful day of the year! {Well… if you're an online shopping addict like me! Ha!} Cyber Monday is tomorrow y'all! As you're busy filling up those virtual shopping baskets don't forget that TPT is having their own little Cyber Monday sale too!!


My little shop will be on sale for 20% off tomorrow and Tuesday. TPT is throwing in an additional 10% off on top of that. That deal my friends can't.be.beat. So, head on over and pick up your favorite teaching goodies and while your there… stop by my little shop and snag you up some good deals! 

Here are a few of my favorite things I use to get me through the cold winter months…









Just in case you're dreaming about summer wanting to get a head start on end of the year planning {sigh}…



Happy shopping y'all! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment