Wednesday, March 15, 2017

St. Patrick's Day

I love taking the time to celebrate holidays in my classroom. Even if that means something simple, I think the kids really appreciate it! 


We created this cute little tear art craft and writing piece the other day. I think tear art is so gosh darn cute! You can find this craft for free here.


On Friday, I plan on doing activities based on the book That's What Leprechauns Do by Eve Bunting. We will also build a leprechaun trap (STEM integrated) and see who is lucky enough to catch a leprechaun! In the morning, I'm leaving a bag of Trix cereal on my kiddos' tables to get them excited about our day of mischievous fun!


I'm also giving these yummy treat bags to my son's teachers. They work so hard and treat my little man so good! I like to do a little something to show them how much they are appreciated! 


I filled this clear baggie with rainbow Twizzlers (to look like a rainbow) and Rolos (to look like gold). So fun! If you want these tags, head on over to my TPT store to grab them for 50% off through tomorrow night!

How are you planning on celebrating St. Patrick's Day?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment