Hello friends! I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs for her Five For Friday linky party. This week, I'm doing a Five For Friday spring break style! Here is five random things from my spring break...
1. I decided to join a gym! I really wanted to find a gym that was reasonably priced and had group fitness classes. Hello Zumba and Sha'bam!
2. One of my sweet teamies introduced us to this new snack last week and I've been munching on it all week! LOVE! The best thing is... it's not bad for you either! It's called Sheila G's Brownie Brittle. You can buy it at Publix in the deli section.
3. This week I've been working on a couple of projects around the house. One project was to organize and decorate our home office. I made these bulletin boards to hang up along one of the walls. I also made three of these for my classroom back at the beginning of the school year.
I bought a sheet of foam core board from Home Depot and had them cut the sheet into thirds.
Then, using hot glue I covered the board with fabric and glued a ribbon to the top of the board so I could hang it.
Here's what it looks like from the front...
and on the wall...
4. I also finished up my newest unit and posted it on TPT.
This unit comes with activities for 8 math tubs that cover a variety of math concepts. Students can complete these activities with partners or independently as part of your daily math station rotation. Setting up these tubs is super easy! Each activity comes with directions and a recording sheet. All you need to add are dice! You can find the unit here! I also put it on sale until Sunday!
5. Last, but not least, I've spent some quality time with my two fur babies! They've loved having mommie home!
Hope you've had a wonderful week!