Saturday, May 11, 2013

Show Me What You Bought!

Hi friends! I wanted to drop by and give a little love to some of my most favorite purchases from the big sale. I may have gone way slightly overboard, but it was worth.every.penny. I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' to show off a few of my purchases.

Let's start off with some things I bought to help get me through the rest of the year...

2nd Grade ELA 100 Days to CCSS Success Daily Review from the wonderful Christina Bainbridge


Michelle's Dollar Store Superlatives End of the Year Awards
Super cute!


Next year I'm switching to an apple theme, so of course I had to load up on clip art and digital paper...


Colorful Apples from Krista Wallden



Harvest Apples from Zip-a-Dee Doo-Dah

Keeping with my chevon and apple theme... I just had to have a new word wall...



Link up and show off some of your stuff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment