Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Big Sale and a New Unit!

Hi friends! I'm just a little late posting about this, but my little store is on sale today and tomorrow!! I know I have my cart packed FULL of awesome products. I'm ready to buy, buy, buy! I can't wait to share all my purchases later this week. 


Thank you Hope King for this cute picture!

If you'd like to check out my store, you can follow the link here!

I also posted my brand new unit last night... just in time for the sale of course


This unit was designed to supplement your Little Red Riding Hood fairytale study. I used three versions of Little Red Riding Hood and my students spent time looking at story elements, character traits, point of view, and comparing and contrasting the different versions. Here's a little peek...


Class anchor chart (labels included in the unit). Excuse the messy handwriting!


Character Case Files... Have your students be the detective and decide who the REAL villain is! 


Basket Sequencing Activity


Two craftivities



If you want to check out this product you can find it here!

Happy shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment