Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentine Gifts {for toddlers}

Happy Valentine's Day! 

I'm just popping by real quick to share my little man's Valentine gift.


Graham is not yet two, but I didn't want Valentine's Day to go unnoticed in our house. I also didn't want to add to his ever growing toy collection. Ha! These goodies from the Target dollar spot are the perfect little presents that, once used, can just be thrown away. I mean... keeping a toddler interested in any one toy for an extended period of time is almost impossible. Am I right?! I bought grow capsules, an inflatable jelly punch balloon, and gel window clings (just $1 a piece). I've bought him gel window clings before and he has loved playing with them on our back door window! 


I put all these goodies in this felt envelope, also from the Target dollar spot, that I got years ago. I have seen some similar to this one recently though. 


I do highly recommend keeping a close eye on any little one who is playing with these toys. There are many small parts that could be a choking hazard. My little man and I will be playing with these gifts together! 

What do you do for your own kiddos for Valentine's Day? I would love more ideas for next year!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment