Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Snapshots

I thought I'd do a little review of my week through a few snapshots...

My kiddos have been learning about Jackie Robinson. They wrote about what made Jackie Robinson a hero on this little t-shirt template. Then they decorated the unlined side to look like the back of jersey.




We've been learning about 3D shapes this week. I can't tell you how much fun my kiddos had putting together their own model of a cube using marshmallows and toothpicks. I was a rock star! They even clapped when I finished assembling mine! Too.much.fun.


Friday we had a little 100th day celebration. After we read 100 Days of Cool...


100 Days of Cool (MathStart 2)
 we made these fun hats! They each used paint to make 10 groups of 10 dots on strips of construction paper.


They turned out so cute! They thought they were kings and queens with these hats on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment