Sunday, April 16, 2017

Weekly Recap

Happy Easter! I hope y'all had a wonderful Easter spending time with family and friends! I'm popping in to share a weekly recap in case you missed it.


I shared this resource that I use on a weekly basis while planning my lessons. This Common Core flip chart by Mentoring Minds has many great ideas!


My little man so enjoyed his Easter Basket. I was able to get most of the items from Target or Walgreens. The book, Where Are Baby's Easter Eggs?, I ordered off Amazon. 


Did you watch the Masters last weekend?! What a great finish! Little man got this book, Badges, Egg Salad, and Green Jackets, as a gift last year. It has great information! 


This past week in math we've been working on 2- and 3-dimensional shapes. I had students build shapes using marshmallows and toothpicks, based on attributes that I called out loud, as a review for our test. They loved it and I loved the conversations I overheard while they were trying to figure out what shape matched my descriptions! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment