Sunday, April 9, 2017

Weekly Recap

Happy Sunday friends! I'm fresh off my Spring Break vacation and wanted to drop by for a little weekly recap, Spring Break edition, in case you missed my Instagram posts this week. 


One thing I was especially excited about was having the time to read a book for pleasure! It's the little things am I right?! Nicholas Sparks is my go to author for beach reads! The Best of Me, like most of his other books, did not disappoint. I literally could not put it down! The ending wasn't what I was expecting, but I've recovered. Ha!


Little man had to have his share of beach reads too! You Are My Baby is a cute book that is like two books in one. There is a larger section of the book made up of pages that show the adult ocean animal and a smaller section of the book pages that shows the baby that belongs to each animal. My little one just loves finger puppet books. Little Fish is the second one he has and I plan on buying more in the future. I bought Seashore Baby because of the lift flaps. Little man loves to lift the flaps! Under the Sea is a fun book with textures to touch. I loved this book because it has real pictures. The last book I purchases was Good Night Beach. We always read before bedtime and I thought this book would be the perfect ending to a perfect day at the beach!


The best part of my vacation was who I spent it with! I love my little family beyond words! I hope you are able to enjoy a relaxing Sunday spent with family and friends! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment