Sunday, April 2, 2017

April Themes #onelittleword

The beginning of a new month is always an exciting time! A new month, for me, is a time to set new goals and try new things. I began using #onelittleword in my classroom last month (If you missed that post you can find it here.). I was blown away with the reflections and connections my students made to our weekly word. My kiddos looked forward to their word of the week and were excited every Monday to see what our new word would be. So I'm back to share what words I'll be using this month in my classroom! 


This month's themes make me happy! April makes me think of renewal and growth!


I also chose to include some words that have prefixes and suffixes because we will be focusing on those this month in reading. 



If you want to try out #onelittleword in your classroom, you can download it here. Let me know how it goes! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment